Western Carolina Hunter Pace & Trail Ride Series
Series Standings at November 30th, 2013
Reported by: Jan Smith
After five of the original eighteen scheduled events of the 2013-14 Western Carolina Hunter Pace & Trail Ride Series, the standings are as follows:
Total # Riders: 434
Field Hunters: 184
· Valerie Wrobel continues to retain her early lead with 18 Series points at this time.
· Beth Goldizen, Anitra & Calvin Halford are closing on our leader, and currently tied in Second Place with 16 points each.
· Patti Lovelace and Lindsey Newsom are joined by Shauna Moore with each having earned 11 points for a tie in Third Place.
· Dusty & Sara Borkosky have earned ten Series points to date for Fourth Place.
· Deborah Cate, Erin Gambrel,, C.R Stanley, Penny Sullivan, Bette Sumrell and Susan Wallahora are tied in Fifth with eight points at this time.
· Anita Crouse, Janet Cummings and Anne McIver have each earned seven Series points to date for Sixth Place.
· Taylor Boswell, Tatianna Carey, Martha Hall, Cindy & Karen Kaufman, Mike Kinsey and Art Lazarus are close behind in Seventh with six Series points apiece.
· Kathy Bucks, Felicia Housten, Gena Meredith, Jeannie O’Connor, Clare Summers, Faith & Stephanie Wanicka, Bonnie Whisnant and Dorothy Wilson currently share Eighth Place honors with five Series points apiece.
· Amanda Aiello, Dan Bates, Teresa Doda, Ann Fratcher, Heather Freeman, Betty Hill, Scott Homstead and Emily Mitchell are in Ninth place with four points at this time.
· Allie Boggs, Sarah Gibbs, Laiken Hawk, Kathryn Hodge, Brooke Johnson, Adley Lawton, Elizabeth McLean, Sue Mullen, Brenda Rathz, Madison Waugh, Sherry Wyatt and Kris Yon are currently in Tenth with three Series points each.
· Two completion points earned by Michael & Roberta Axelrod, Melissa Champion, Alivia Cotter, Kay & Lorie Fleenor, Amy Gantt, Tim Giles, Tammy Maria Hamby, Kathryn Hixson, Bonnie Lingerfelt, Claire Moore, Michele Parrish, Julie Phillips, Kathy Powell, Sara Riggins, Johnny Rogers, Krista Rose, Brenda Ann Sears, Amy Shanahan, Victoria Smith, Allison Stumbo, Tiffany Swiney, Eileen Taylor and Brittany Whitmire,
· One completion point at this time for: Briana Ambrosic, Emily Austin, Kaitlyn & Steve Bardos, Julie Bates, Norma Beaty, Aileen Bergen, Baiba Bourbeau, Carol & Caroline Bridges, Missy Bright, Carrie Britt, Meredith Brook, Alaina Brooks, Hanna Brown, Teresa Musfieldt Brown, Payton Bush, Rachel Butterworth-Tice, Melissa Cameron, Judy Carter, Tevis Cazedessus, Diana Childress, Page Cooley, Steph Culbertson, Ariel Dye, Kathlyn Edwards, Isabella Field, Carla Fullam, Jenna & Kyla Gardner, Emily Gordon, Randi Goulding, Jeff & Scout Harmon, Patricia Harris, Judy Heinrich, Pam Hilsman, Heidi Hook, Rebecca Horne, Renee Hudson, Claire Isham, Susan Jackson, Freda Jessen, Natasha Johnson, Savannah Jones, Amelia Kaminski, Susan Knicker, Beatrice Lamb, Linda Lambert, Lauren Leistner, Laura Leonard, Arlene Lulavage, Stephanie Lusk, Jamie Martel, Zaidie Mathis, Sarah McNeilly, April Pauley Mink, Lisa Moore, Paula Moore, Dot Moyer, Hannah Nagle, Wendy Newbegin, Foster Olson, Katie O’Neal, Lyn & Ted Owen, Dama & Samantha Parker, Shelly Phillips, Anne Pierce, Rebecca Pinckey, Patricia Randall, Charlotte & Heather Rhoden, Maggie Ricketson, Julie Rieth, Lisa & Paloma Robles, Elise Rogers, Kim & Natalie Schembra, Christine Schuett, Jill Slinger, Carson & Debra Slosman, Joyce Smartt, Jennifer & Roger Smith, Laurie Smith, Carol Stanley, Kevin & Michelle Sumner, Amy Sumrall, Anne Swift, Lisa Tyler, Ann Vaughn, Vicky Vetro, Andy Von Canon, TJ Vore, Ashleigh Werth, Lilia White, Rachael Wood, Kris & Rebecca Woodaman and Stacey Zeabart.
Trail Riders: 250
· Michael & Sheila Veatch are tightening their grip on the lead with 26 Series points at this writing.
· Doug & Nicole Cobb are in Second Place with a current count of 15 points.
· Mary-Lu Elias is currently in Third with an accumulation of 13 series points.
· Kathlyn Edwards and Nancy Mason are currently tied in Fourth Place with ten Series Points.
· Erin Gambrel, Cynthia Milligan and Kathy Nebel have each earned nine points at this time for Fifth Place.
· There is a eight-way tie between Becky Bockoven, Taylor Boswell, Karen Brockway, Tatianna Carey, Melissa Gay, Dawn Johnson, Hope Nixon and Bobby Turner sharing Sixth Place honors at this time with eight points apiece.
· Seven riders are appropriately tied in Seventh Place with seven Series points apiece: Juliet Biemiller, Melinda Holland, Elizabeth Holzschuh, Misha Marshall, Ivey Sumrell and David & Donna Taylor.
· Linda Lambert, Tracy Luther, Lin Martin, Madeline Pipitone and Lily Quinn have each earned six Series points to date to put them into Eighth Place.
· Rebecca Barnes, Melissa Betz, Heather Fahy, Elizabeth Gregory, Jane Hart, Daphne Hoffen, Alanna Howard, Kristen Hughes, Lori James, Melissa Jones, Lila Kilby, Kim Kupfererk Kaleigh Pickron, Jennifer Smith, Savannah Smith, Ross Vilardi, Rick Webel, Cindy & Emily Wilson are all currently tied in Ninth Place with five points apiece.
· In Tenth Place with four Series points each are: Sarah Aleman, Linda & Wayne Farris Patricia Iacomini, Llyn Josef, and Debbie, Morgan & Neal McGrath.
· Three points have been earned to date by: Mary Andrews, Kelly Cannon, Nancy Finkell, Sandra Goode, Susan Haslam, Liz Heiden, Virginia Jennings, Michelle LaMargue, Martha Love, Connie Moore and Diane Roemer .
· With two completion points apiece at this time: Irene Backer, Becky Bailey, Shea Black, Patricia Dumit, Nancy Erny, Loreen Finn, Ann Fratcher, Shelby & Wayne Goode, Carolyne Groves, Nancy Hasselbring, Susan Jackson, Barbara Ketcham, Michelle Klopp, Elyssa LaRock, Teresa Lewis, Sara & Teresa Lyter, La’el Mathis, Angela McGehe, Peggy McMakin, Erin Pagliaro, Cora Parrish, Boots Plyler, Alan & Latina Raville, Erica Revelle, Russ & Sally Rock, Lynn Ronzello, Rosy Schuelter, Donna Searby, Nancy Stone, Josie Thompson and Lauren Wade.
· And one completion point apiece has been earned by Emma Aaronson, Lauren & Pamela Acklam, Ella & Laura Adams, Ashley Autrey, Victoria Bailey, Elisabeth Ballew, Jennifer Bannister, Dan Bates, Monica Beavers, Tom Boatwright, Missy Bright, Mary Britt, Chris Britton, Alaina Brooks, Hannah Brown, Susie Brown, Payton Bush, Brian Butler, Chris Cannon, Wendy Cantrell, Christina Capps, Nancy Carkhuff, Tevis Cazedessus, Cathleen Coggins, Debby Connelly, Sadie Crawford, Bob & Terri Davenport, Callie Deins, Wendy Devine, Cody Dibella, Teresa Doda, Katherine Donohue, Ariel Dye, Stephanie Easler, Jan Ellis, Pamela Ellis, Susan Fiala, Joni Fielding, Susan Fillmore, Michael Firby, Gina Franco, Carla Fullam, Eileen Gunipero, Tammy Maria Hamby, Bonni Hannah, Mel Hare, Allyson Hartenburg, Lani Hasselbring, Elizabeth Hastings, Jan Hays, Bonny Herman, Kathryn & Scott Hixson, Dana Homan, Joy & Renee Hudson, Russell Hunsinger, Erin Hurlbert, Tom & Vicky Jackson, Sidney Jeffcoat, Glyn Sandzen Jimenez, Cindy Jordan, Leisha Kayga, Debra Kennerly, Fred & Susan Knickerbocker, Marbie Kollath, Lisa Kotallik, Janet Leatherwood, Brian & Carolyn MacCormack, Melissa Malerich, Joe & Kate Manno, Daphne Martin, Andrew Maunder, Annie Lane-Maunder, Misty & Wyatt McAdams, Moriah McDermott, Paige & Rachel McKinney, Andrew Meeks, Cathryn Merriman, Carl & Phyllis Mikulan, April Pauley Mink, Baylis Mitchell, Teresa Musfeldt-Brown, Carrie Nicholson, Melinda O’Duggan, Ella & Kate Pagano, Reine Pagliaro, Nancy Patterson, Darlene Paulas, Victoria Pearce, Bev Phillips, Ditte Phillips, Sarah Plyler, Jackie & Jules Porter, Suzanne Porter, Valerie Quinn, Patricia Randall, Ellen & Julie Rieth, Laura Rincon, Maureen Riordan, Janna Ritacco, Angie Rose, Rachel Sauve, Anne Schmid, Deb Schmitz, Brenda Ann Sears, Joyce Smartt, Flo Sommerich, Julie & Leroy Souverielle, Marissa Spencer, Jennifer Spratt, Cindy Stafford, Allison Stumbo, Kristen Thomas, Charlotte Tripoli, Melissa VanDoren, Michael & Vicky Vetro, TJ Vore, Laurel Watson, Desiree & Jeffrey Werth, Birga Wilde, Whitney Wilkins, Marianne Williams, Susan Williams, Diane Wilson, Victoria Wofford, Emily Wojcik and Terry Wykel.
· Also out to support our organizations and ride these beautiful trails with us were James Black and Jan Smith.
We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events. Mark your calendars and ride with us on the last hunter pace for the 2013 on Sunday, December 8th hosted by The River Valley Pony Club and to be held off Collinsville Road in Columbus.
Events will start back up in early January and continue straight thru May after a short break for the holidays, so be sure to check the schedule and come play with us!!
Always remember to check the website WCHPace.org for all upcoming events, news, articles, photos, placements and contact information.
Thank you to our photographer, Lou Smith for being at every event to capture the riders and their mounts as they fly over jumps, canter through the fields and enjoy the beautiful area trails. Hit “Photos” on the website to view the pictures. If you like, you can place an order online.